Club contact Information
- If you have an interest in woodturning and would like to come to one of our meetings, either a demonstration night or a hands-on night, then you can do so free of charge for your first meeting. There is no need to write to us, just turn up. You can find where we meet in the About Us pages and the time of the meetings is on the programme pages.
- If you want to know about membership costs or where we meet have a look at our About Us page.
- If you have something for sale please supply full details, age, condition, prices, your contact details and in particular where you are based. These can be a MS Word document or something similar which you can send us in the form below.
- If you want something made, please provide some plans or drawing of what is required.
- If you have some other questions about the club then please contact the Club secretary.
- If you have anything that would be appropriate to add (or remove) to/from the web site please contact the WebMaster.
- Optionally, you may send up to 2 files, but these should be less than 100K.